We're hiring! Customer Happiness Expert
I'm so excited to announce that we are hiring a new person to fulfill our Customer Happiness Expert role, here at Knit Collage. The position is 30-40 hours per week (almost full time!) and you'll be paid hourly. Some night time hours and a few weekends per year of working time are required. You'll work remotely. See the outline below. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com You can be from anywhere in the world but we will be prioritizing people that live on the east coast, near Boston and NYC, where the rest of the team lives. Priority will be given to those that have knitting experience!
Customer Happiness Expert
Who you are:
The Customer Happiness Expert at Knit Collage is a position that is truly the heart of our company. You will be the first voice our lovely customer hears when they are having a knitting emergency (It does happen!). They are reaching out to you for help and to make whatever issue they are having at that moment right. Aside from amazing customer service and interpersonal skills, the perfect team member must possess:
- Excellent verbal (phone and in-person) and written skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Google Office and Drop Box
- Social media proficiency (Facebook & Instagram to assist in community management)
- Attention to detail with a can-do attitude ~ no job is beneath me (this is what small biz is all about!)
- Willingness to learn new skills and assist other areas as needed
- An interest or foreknowledge in knitting, crochet, or general crafting
- Basic Mac Computer operations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Patience and Kindness
- Excitement and passion for helping customers be successful
- Self directed independent worker
Position requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Make sure all customer orders go out smoothly with the help of our warehouse.
- Help keep our customers happy! This will mean answering emails in a kind, happy way as well as hoping on the phone when needed.
- Customer emails should be responded to within 48 hours but earlier is better.
- Issues refunds if needed
- Manage the pre-order chart and keep customers up to date if there are delays
- During the knitalong launch week and Black Friday/Cyber Monday, be available for Live Chat on the site ~ this means some night and weekend hours.
- Follow up and process most wholesale orders
- Use Quickbooks to create invoices and track payments from customers with payment terms.
- Coordinate with Louise at our warehouse iif need be on any orders
- Manage the shopify wholesale app – adding sale yarns if need be and creating new accounts for new wholesale and maker customers
- Add new wholesale emails that come in to the email list in mailchimp
- Future orders are orders that come in at tradeshows and have a future ship date – track and stay on top of these to make sure they go out on time.
- Pattern sale invoicing – create invoices for patterns sales from two of our wholesale customers.
- Make sure samples get where they need to get on time
- Make sure shop owners have the relevant patterns
- Etsy Shop
- Maintain our Etsy shop
- Check messages there and answer any questions if needed
- Add new patterns and update yarn in Etsy
- Add new patterns and projects to Ravelry
- Answer any messages that come through there
Thank you so much!
Amy & Vanessa @ Knit Collage