Sanctuary Pillow Knitalong Overview & Week One!
I'm so excited to kick off the Sanctuary Pillow Knitalong today! Below is a little intro to me and what you can expect in the project! Key take aways listed after the video.
* You'll receive weekly email updates with an in-depth blog post and video to help you navigate the next steps of the pattern.
* Myself (email@example.com) and Cheryl (firstname.lastname@example.org) are here to help you and want your project to be a MASSIVE success! Please (no really guys, PLEASE!) get in touch if we can help with anything, even if it seems silly. We want you to smile every time you see the pillow you knit!
* Please share your work with the hashtag #knitcollageKAL ~ this is a great way for us to connect, 'meet' each other and best of all encourage eachother! I met some wonderful women the first time I hosted a KAL in October and can't wait to connect this time around.
* BONUS! There will be a prize at the end of the KAL, I'm not revealing anything else quite yet but stay tuned!
So there you have it! Thank you so much for joining me. Without further ado here are the first how-to videos. Good luck!
Video 1: Checking your gauge - don't skip this important step!
* If you do not know how to cast on, any method will work for your gauge swatch and pillow. Here is a great tutorial video on that: Learn to Cast On
Video 2: Knit the first 4 rows of your Pillow Front in Pixie Dust