The lazy knitters guide to knits for kids
With a new baby expected next month, we've got KIDDOS on the brain! Show them all the knitted love with one of our favorite projects. The best part? All of these use a teeny amount of our yarn and will take you no time to complete.
1. Clouds Rest Collection by Aimee Alexander knit in our Daisy Chain yarn
2. Fun Kids Hat by the Purl Bee knit in our Gypsy Garden yarn
3. Kitty Kids Hat knit in our Rolling Stone Yarn
4. Sweet Dreams Hat from Welcoming Home Baby by Tricia Drake knit in our Pixie Dust yarn
5. Shrug Bug by Gina Bonomo knit in our Rolling Stone yarn