Starfall Crochet Cardi Kit
Embrace your inner rockstar with the Starfall Cardi and wrap yourself in a cocoon of beauty and glamour. Inspired by the effortlessly cool silhouettes and style of the 70’s, this cardi is a mix of crochet starburst squares & simple garter stitch knitting. The fringe is optional and adds a touch of carefree fun. The Starfall Cardi is a versatile design that can be worn as a statement piece or just with your favorite pair of jeans to elevate your every day look. It's an heirloom piece to treasure for years to come!
Tap the link here to check out our Ravelry page for this style and see the Starfall Cardi on a range of beautiful bodies!
What comes in your kit:
* The yarn needed to complete this cardi without fringe, including 10-19 skeins of Spun Cloud Light yarn (required yarn amount varies upon size you purchase).
* The Starfall Crochet Cardi PDF - this will be emailed to you upon checkout
* Access to the Starfall Crochet Cardi Knit University class on Teachable
What's not included:
* Hook & Needles - If you'd like to add these to your kit, click here.
* Yarn for fringe - If you'd like to add fringe to your Starfall Cardi (around the collar, bottom hem and cuffs, like the Snowy combo), see yarn requirements below.
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate Crocheter/Knitter
Size H / US 8 (5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
US 8 (5 mm) 40” / 100 cm circular needles or size needed to obtain gauge for magic loop (or additional needles of the same size for your preference of small circumference knitting)
Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)[6, 7, 8, 9]
44 (47.25, 52.25, 56, 59.25)[61.75, 65, 70.75, 73.25]” / 110 (118, 130.5, 140, 148)[154.5, 162.5, 177, 183] cm finished chest circumference
Recommended to be worn with 8-12” / 20-30 cm of positive ease at the chest. Size 1 is shown on a 32” / 80 cm chest with 12” / 30 cm of positive ease.
Note: All gauges are measured after steam blocking.
Rnds 1-4 (1-5) of Starburst Square = 5.25 (6.75)” / 13 (17) cm
16 sts and 25 rows = 4” / 10 cm in garter stitch worked flat using knitting needles
Main Color (MC): 6 (6, 7, 9, 9)[10, 10, 11, 11] skeins of Spun Cloud Light (100% wool; approx. 210 yds (192 m) / 100 g) shown in Snowy
Contrast Colors (CC): 1 (1, 1, 1, 1)[1, 2, 2, 2] skein(s) each of 4 colors of Spun Cloud Light (100% wool; approx. 210 yds (192 m) / 100 g) shown in Aquamarine, Golden Age, Into the Pink, and Coziest Grey
**Please note any modifications to size or length may require additional yarn.**
Optional for Fringe on collar, cuffs, and hem:
Pattern Designer: VanRey Knits (Vanessa Reyes)