Pixelated Cardi Kit
Welcome to the Pixelated Cardi Kit. This design is a forever favorite around Knit Collage and was originally released as part of our Fall 2019 Knitalong. Along with the yarn, you'll receive the PDF pattern via email as well as access to our teachable class where we teach you how to knit this style from start to finish! All of this is emailed to you, right after purchase.
About the pattern:
The Pixelated Cardi is a simple, yet beautiful colorwork cardigan that is knit up using our super soft Spun Cloud and unique printed Wildflower yarn. This is an ideal pattern for those wanting to try colorwork for the first time. The sweater is knit top down, making it easy to customize to a longer length both in the body and for the sleeves if you like. It is also seamless! In the video tutorials, I'll guide you through every step of how to make the shawl from start to finish. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down based on testers and past knitters experiences.
What comes in your kit:
* The yarn needed to complete this project, including 2-5 skeins of Spun Cloud yarn and 2 skeins of Wildflower (required yarn amount varies upon size you purchase). The model is pictured in the the colorway Goldenrod/French Vanilla. Amy (with blond hair) is in the colorway Beatnik/High Vibes.
* You will receive a PDF download with your kit purchase that you will receive by email.
What's not included:
* Needles - if you'd like these added to your kit, click here to see them.
* Buttons - these are optional! Click here to see them.
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate Knitter
Size US 17 (12mm) 40” / 100 cm circular needle plus additional needles of the same size for your preferred method of small circumference knitting
Size N (10mm) crochet hook for finishing the sweater edge
Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)[6, 7, 8, 9]
32 (36, 38, 42, 46)[50, 54, 58, 62]” / 81.5 (91.5, 96.5, 108.5, 117)[127, 137, 147.5, 157.5] cm bust circumference.
Fit Note: Recommended to have 0-2” of positive ease. Sample is shown in a size 2 on a 34”/86.5 cm bust with 2”/ 5 cm positive ease. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down based on testers and past knitters experiences.
7.5 sts and 10 rows = 4”/10 cm in stockinette stitch worked flat using knitting needles on Spun Cloud (MC) taken after blocking
MC (Main Color): 2 (3, 3, 3, 3)[4, 4, 5, 5] skeins Spun Cloud Yarn (100% wool; approx. 100 yds / 200 g) shown in French Vanilla
CC (Coordinating Color): 2 (2, 2, 2, 2)[2, 2, 2, 2] skeins Wildflower Yarn (100% cotton; approx. 60 yds /70 g) shown in Goldenrod
Pattern Designer: Laurel Gervitz
• Tap the link here to check out our Ravelry page for this style and see the Pixelated Cardi on a range of beautiful bodies!