Dream Weaver Pillow Kit
Meet the Dream Weaver Pillow Kit! This pillow is a fantastic project to learn how to knit entrelac (looks tricky but it's NOT!) as well as create a stunning piece for any room. One side of the pillow is worked in an entrelac pattern while the other side is worked in a simple garter stitch. Tassels adorn each corner of this design to add a little extra flair. A fun and fast knit that results in a beautiful heirloom home accessory to treasure for years to come.
Along with your kit, you get access to a comprehensive video class where I will guide you through every step of how to make this beautiful pillow from start to finish. Details will be emailed to you immediately after your purchase is made.
What comes in your kit:
* The yarn needed to complete this project, including 2 different color skeins of Spun Cloud and 2 skeins of our Wildflower Yarn in the same color. The samples pictured are in the combos: Honeysuckle/Beatnik/Orchid & Lavender/Tribal/Vanilla. The square pillow insert/stuffing is NOT included.
* You will receive the pattern as a PDF download by email along with a link to access the Teachable online video course, where I teach you exactly how to knit the Dream Weaver Pillow from start to finish! This class is yours forever.
What's Not Included:
* Needles - if you'd like these added to your kit, click here to see them.
* Square Pillow insert - 18” x 18” / 45.5 cm x 45.5 cm
* 4.5” / 11.5 cm piece of cardboard for tassels (or 4.5” / 11.5 cm tassel maker)
Skill Level: Emerging Beginner to Intermediate Knitter
Size US 15 (10 mm) 32” / 80 cm circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge
Size N/US 15 (10 mm) crochet hook
Approx. 18” x 18” / 45.5 cm x 45.5 cm square
8 sts and 12 rows = 4” / 10 cm in stockinette stitch worked flat on the knitting needle, steam blocked
Color A: 1 skein Spun Cloud Yarn (100% wool; approx. 100 yds / 200 g) or Sister (100% wool; approx. 100-110 yds / 215 g) shown in Spun Cloud Honeysuckle
Color B: 2 skeins Wildflower (100% cotton; approx. 60 yds / 70 g) shown in Beatnik
Color C: 1 skein Spun Cloud (100% wool; approx. 100 yds / 200 g) or Sister (100% wool; approx. 100-110 yds / 215 g) shown in Spun Cloud Orchid
Pattern Designer: Laurel Gervitz
Tap the link here to check out our Ravelry page for this style and see the beautiful test knits for the Dream Weaver Pillow!