Saturday Sweater Knitalong Kit
Please note that for these colorways, the ship date will be the week of Oct 21st: French Vanilla, Creme Brûlée, Black Onyx, Honeysuckle and Graphite.
Welcome to the Fall 2019 Knitalong! Our knitalongs are wonderful way to learn and grow in new ways. We accomplish that through learning knitting skills, accountability (to stick to your knitting goal!), round the clock knitting support and connection with other like minded makers. Watch the videos below to learn more. In video 3, I dive deep into how making knitting a priority in my life has changed me for the better. That is what is at the core of knitting within a community to me plus a whole lot of community and fun. So I hope you'll consider joining in! Watch the videos below to learn more:
I'm so excited to announce that this time around we are donating a portion of the revenue earned in the KAL to an orphanage in India called Palna House, near where the yarn is made. Learn all the details in video 3).
About the pattern:
The Saturday Sweater is a simple, classic silhouette. What makes this one fun and unique is the yarns you'll use! You'll use one main color yarn in super soft Spun Cloud and then stripe in mini skeins from our Mini Skein Sampler Kits. The end result is a mix of color, print and pretty textures. I'll guide you through every step of how to make the sweater from start to finish too.
Here's what you can expect in our knitalong:
~ Exclusive - these patterns will be exclusive to those that sign up for our KAL. The patterns will not be available to everyone until about a year from now. They are all 5 new patterns and you will have access to all 5 patterns and video tutorial content forever.
~ Free Shipping ~ up to $10 for people who decide to join in – anywhere in the world - no code needed - this is automatically deducted at check out.
~ Round the clock help - myself, Cheryl, Laurel and Vanessa from the Knit Collage team are here to help you make your project a total success!
~ Bonuses (!!!): This time around we are offering a bonus pattern, the Carpe Diem Cardi and a discount to purchase yarn for this sweater at 20% off. I have a few other fun bonuses up my sleeve too :)
~ Weekly celebrity knitter pep talks! This will be fun...let's stay motivated!
The kits will be available for ONE WEEK only. You'll be able to purchase them from Oct 10th through the 17th. The KAL will start the week of Oct 28nd.
What comes in your kit:
* The yarn needed to complete this project, including 2-4 skeins of Spun Cloud yarn and 2-4 skeins of Mini Skein Sampler Kit (required yarn amount varies upon size you purchase). The model is pictured in the the colorway High Vibes/Mauve.
* Knitalong Guide with the pattern and all the info and resources you'll need to be successful with your project. You will receive this as an immediate PDF download with your kit purchase.
* Muslin pouch, tape measure, darning needle, Knit Collage KAL twill label for you to personalize and sew onto your finished KAL piece and a pretty embellished ribbon tying up the mini kits.
What's not included:
* Needles - if you'd like these added to your kit, click here to add to your cart.
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate Knitter
Size US 17 (15mm) circular needles, 40” length and 24" length
Size US 19 (16mm) circular needles, 40” length
Available Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)
To fit: 34-36 (38-40, 42-44, 46-48, 50-52)”/86-91.5(96.5-101.5, 106.5-112, 117-122, 127-132)cm bust
Fit note: This style is intended to have about 10” of positive ease. Our model is wearing the smallest size. Keep this in mind if you'd like a more fitted look!
* For size 1, you may need a teeny bit more of one of your contrasting colors. In testing a few testers ran out of one color by just a hair. We recommend substituting a contrast color that you have plenty of if this happens to you. You will have extra of some colors, like CC5.
1.8 sts / 2 rows per inch in Stockinette stitch
Pattern Designer: Cheryl Kubat