Knitalong ~ Sanctuary Tassel Pillow
Please join us for our next knitalong while we knit the Sanctuary Pillow! Trust us, knitting together is so much better than going it alone :)
Our Sanctuary Pillow pattern is chock full of textural goodness, just waiting to be knit up. These pillows are sure to turn your home into a sanctuary, ideal for hosting guests or just relaxing solo with a good book. They add a gorgeous accent and pop of embellishment to any interior.
This pattern offers instructions for two different pillow sizes 14"x14" and 16"x16". The materials listed below are for one pillow in either size. Each side of the pillow features a different yarn and stitch so you're really getting 2 pillows in one. Flip a side when you feel like changing things up! The pillow front in both options is knit with 2 skeins of Pixie Dust yarn (in 2 different colors held together) and the back is knit with 1 skein of our Sister yarn.
Customize your pillow with either tassels or pom poms along the edges!
Here's what you can expect in our knitalong:
* In depth blog posts and how to videos to guide you from casting on to casting off plus round the clock help from us if you need it! See blog schedule below.
* 10% off the cost of the yarn - special just for knitalong (KAL) participants. The prices here are 10% less than the regular yarn cost.
* Free pattern PDF - downloadable after purchase is complete.
* Community encouragement and support - tag us through #knitcollageKAL on social media to share your project.
What comes in your kit:
* Pattern PDF - downloadable after purchase is complete.
* Tape measure & darning needle
What's not included:
* Needles - if you'd like these added to your kit, click here to add to your cart.
* Pillow inserts - you'll need to get this on your own. You can try your local craft shop or this Amazon source.
Needle Size: US size 36 needles and US size 17 straight needles - 13" long
Pillow Size: a 14"x14" pillow or a 16"x16" pillow
Calendar: Follow along with us or join and knit at your own pace! Each date there will be a new video and blog to teach you all the things.
March 22: Start date - Project overview, gauge swatching, learn how to knit the first few pattern rows in Pixie Dust.
March 29: Cast off the Pixie Dust panel and cast on your Sister panel, learn how to knit first rows together. Click here for week one!
April 5: Casting off Sister yarn, blocking, seaming your pillow up.
April 12: Adding pom poms and tassels - customize it!
April 19: All done - round up blog post and video where we'll show off our work :)