Loop It Up Cardi ~ Knitalong Kit
Welcome to the Fall 2021 Knitalong! Our knitalongs are a wonderful way to learn and grow in new ways. We accomplish that through learning knitting skills, accountability (to stick to your knitting goal!), round the clock knitting support and connection with other like-minded makers. So we hope you'll consider joining in. Watch the videos below to learn what sets them apart!
About the pattern:
Here's what you can expect in our knitalong:
~ Just for you - These patterns will be available to those that sign up for our KAL for 6 months. You will have access to all 4 patterns and video tutorial content forever through Teachable.
~ Round the clock help - Myself and the Knit Collage team are here to help you make your project a total success! Zoom help sessions with knitting teachers are for you when you need it.
~ Bonuses (!!!) - This time around we are offering a whole bunch of bonus patterns: the Dreamy Cardi, the original Kaleidoscope Cardi, the Kaleidoscope Sweater and the Kaleidoscope Pet Sweater, plus a discount to purchase yarn for any future project at 20% off. We typically only offer videos for main styles, but as an extra bonus we will be adding video tutorials for the Kaleidoscope Sweater.
~ Mindfulness - This includes all level restorative yoga classes (hosted by me and my yoga teacher Tara), blog posts (a collaboration with Emma of Bloom & Create) and events centered around freeing your creative spirit.
The kits will be available for ONE WEEK only. You'll be able to purchase them from October 12th through the 19th. Then the patterns will not be available for another 6 to 12 months.
What comes in your kit:
* The yarn needed to complete this project, including 4-8 skeins of Spun Cloud yarn (required yarn amount varies upon size you purchase).
* Knitalong Guide with the pattern and all the info and resources you'll need to be successful with your project. You will receive this as a PDF download with your kit purchase that you will receive by email.
* Muslin pouch, tape measure, tapestry needle, 5 Cocoknits stitch markers, Knit Collage label for you to personalize and sew onto your finished KAL piece and a pretty embellished ribbon from Amy's India travels tying it all together.
What's not included:
* Needles - if you'd like these added to your kit, click here to see them.
* Buttons - peruse our buttons available here! We used the etched bronze buttons by jewelry maker JoAnn Wadler on this sample
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate Knitter
Size US 17 (12.75mm) 32"-40” / 80 - 102 cm circular needle plus additional needles of the same size for your preferred method of small circumference knitting
Size N/US 15 (10mm) crochet hook for finishing the sweater edge
Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)[6, 7, 8, 9]
34 (38.5, 40.5, 45, 49)[53, 57.5, 62, 66]” / 86.5 (98, 103, 114.5, 124.5)[134.5, 146, 157.5, 167.5] cm bust circumference
Fit Note: Recommended to be worn with 1-3” / 2.5-7.5 cm of positive ease at the bust. The sample in High Vibes is shown in a Size 1 on a 32” / 80 cm bust with 2” / 5 cm of positive ease.
7.5 sts and 10 rows = 4” / 10 cm in stockinette stitch worked flat using knitting needles on Spun Cloud (MC), steam blocked
4 (4, 5, 5, 6)[6, 7, 7, 8] skein(s) Spun Cloud (100% wool; approx. 100 yds / 200 g)
Pattern Designer: Laurel Gervitz & Amy Small