Cozy Thoughts Colorwork Sweater Knitalong Kit
Out of stock colors - Driftwood, Grey/Oatmeal, Grey/Rose, Robins Egg Blue, Rose/Oat. If you would like one of those colorsways, we are happy to help create something custom for you - drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Fall 2018 Knitalong! Our knitalongs are wonderful way to learn and grow in new ways. We do that through learning knitting skills, accountability (to stick to your knitting goal!), round the clock knitting support, connection with other like minded makers AND, most importantly to me, discussions around the topics I talk about on the podcast - mainly why taking time out for ourselves to knit and be creative is so important. Watch the videos below to learn more:
I'm so excited to announce that this time around we are donating a portion of the revenue earned in the KAL to an orphanage in India, near where the yarn is made. Learn all the details in video 3 (link above!).
About the pattern:
The Cozy Thoughts Colorwork Sweater is a stunning design, knit in a simple colorwork pattern and silhouette. The style is easy to wear with just about everything. Not included in your kit are buttons. The option to add buttonholes is given in the pattern though, if you should like to do so!
Here's what you can expect in our knitalong:
~ Exclusive - these patterns will be exclusive to those that sign up for our KAL. The patterns will not be available to everyone until at least a year from now. They are all 4 new patterns and you will have access to all 4 patterns and video tutorial content forever.
~ Free Shipping ~ up to $15 for people who decide to join in – anywhere in the world - with the code Fall18KAL at checkout.
~ Round the clock help - myself, Jessie and Cheryl from the Knit Collage team are here to help you make your project a total success!
The kits will be available for ONE WEEK only with the discount and free shipping. You'll be able to purchase them from Oct 11th through the 18th. The KAL will start the week of Oct 22nd.
What comes in your kit:
* The yarn needed to complete this project, including 7-12 skeins of our Sister yarn, depending on what size you plan to knit. Model samples show in colors Driftwood and Oatmeal Rose.
* Knitalong Guide with the printed pattern and all the info and resources you'll need. You'll also obtain this as a PDF on the Teachable platform. Immediately after purchasing the kit, you'll receive a download with your KAL guide too!
* Muslin pouch, 2 blue stitch markers, tape measure, darning needle and a pretty embellished yarn tying it all together.
What's not included:
* Needles - if you'd like these added to your kit, click here to add to your cart.
* Three large buttons for optional closure
* Scrap yarn for stitch holder
Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large)
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced Knitter
Size US 17 (12mm) circular needles, 40” length or size needed to obtain gauge
S (M, L, XL, XXL): 48 (52, 56, 60, 64) inches at bust
S (M, L, XL, XXL): 29 (30, 31, 32, 32) inches in length
The pattern is written with 12-14”/30-40cm of positive ease measured at your full bust circumference. The garment photographed on our model is a size S. If you prefer LESS positive ease, we recommend knitting the size S. It is a big sweater!
Pattern Designer: Rita Greenfeder & Amy Small