Floret Cardi Kit
Meet the the Floret Cardi Kit! This beautiful open cardi is knit up in our cotton Wildflower yarn. This is the perfect knit for Summer, whether thrown over a swimsuit, or worn with your favorite denim. The bodice is knit with smaller needles and below the bust with the larger needles. I love the mix of gauges here and of course that macrame fringe - which is totally optional but highly recommended!
What comes in your kit:
* The yarn needed to complete this project, including 7-11 skeins of Wildflower yarn. The amount of yarn you get will depend on the size you knit.
* Video tutorials ~ Amy from our team will guide you through every step of how to make this sweater from start to finish. The tutorial can be accessed at any time on your Teachable account and will be yours forever.
* The pattern PDF download with your kit purchase that you will receive by email.
What's not included:
* Needles - if you'd like these added to your kit, click here to see them.
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate Knitter
Sizes US 17 (12mm), 40” (101cm) long circular needle
Size US 13 (9mm), 40” (101cm) long circular needle
Or size needed to obtain gauge
Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)
Bust: 38 (42, 46, 50, 54)"/96.5 (106.5, 117, 127, 137)cm
Length: 21 (21.5, 23, 23.5, 25)”/53.5 (54.5, 58.5, 59.5, 61.5)cm
Fit note: This style is slightly more fitted that the other Knit Collage sweaters we feature, but still very easy and loose fitting. The style is intended to have 2-6” of positive ease. The model is a size 34” bust and is wearing the size Small.
Size US 17 needles: 7 sts and 10 rows = 4”/10cm in Stockinette st
Size US 13 needles: 8 sts and 12 rows = 4”/10cm in Stockinette st
Wildflower: approximately 7 (8, 8, 9, 11) skeins (the dusty blue sample shown in color Dusty Fleur and the purple sample is shown in a mix of many Wildflower colors knit together including: Wisteria, Sierra Redwood, Beatnik, Dusty Fleur and Petal)
Pattern Designer: Annie Lupton of Boho Chic Fiber Co
• Tap the link here to check out our Ravelry page for this style and see the Floret Cardi on a range of beautiful bodies!